Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
- 6 Cups chicken broth low sodium
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce low sodium
- 3 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs ginger minced
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbs Sambal Oelek chili paste (optional)
- 16 frozen pre-made Asian potstickers, chicken or pork (Walmart or Target)
- 2 Cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 Cups baby kale or baby spinach
- 8 oz rice noodles prepared according to package instructions
- hoisin sauce (optional garnish)
- fresh cilantro (optional garnish)
- Bring chicken broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, sesame oil and samba oelek chili paste (optional) to a boil in a large soup pot, whisking occasionally.
- Add frozen potstickers, mushrooms and baby kale or spinach to the boiling broth and simmer for 3 minutes until potstickers are warmed through and kale or spinach is wilted.
- Divide noodles between four bowls and cover with equal parts of the wonton soup.
- Garnish with a drizzle of hoisin sauce and fresh cilantro if you wish.