- 2 cups Oreo crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- chocolate sauce for topping
- flaked coconut
- whipped cream
- almond slices
- Add melted butter to oreo crumbs and mix until combined.
- Press oreo mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan, then set aside.
- Whisk the cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add remaining milk, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, flaked coconut, vanilla and coconut extract to a pan and whisk over medium heat until well combined and warm.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the coconut mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly with a whisk. It will begin to thicken.
- Once boiling, stir continuously for about 2 minutes, until fully thickened.
- Pour mixture into crust, then refrigerate until firm.
- Once pie is firm, drizzle with chocolate sauce, then sprinkle additional coconut flakes on top.
- Pipe whipped cream around the edges of the pie, the sprinkle sliced almonds over pie. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This photo is copyright protected