- 16 oz Linguini, cooked
- 1/2 CUP Butter, softene
- 3 Chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 2 Cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 CUPS Sour cream
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground pepper
- 1/2 CUP Chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 CUPS Shredded mozzarella
- Cook noodles according to box instructions. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ½ cup butter, cooked chicken, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and chicken broth. Mix well and then add in cooked noodles.
- Spray a 9×13 pan and pour in noodle mixture. Sprinkle cheeses on top. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
This photo is copyright protected