- 2 small boxes chocolate instant pudding, 3.9 oz
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 8 oz cool whip, more for topping, optional
- 26 Oreo® cookies, including the filling
- 6 Tbs butter, melted
For the Pie Crust
- Using a food processor, pulse the cookies, including the filling, until you have finely crushed crumbs.
- Pour cookie crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave and add to crumbs.
- Mix with a fork until combined and press into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
- Refrigerate for about 45 minutes to an hour, or so until set.
For the No Bake Chocolate Pie Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding and evaporated milk together. Mixture will be thick.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to pudding mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Spoon cool whip into pudding mixture and beat on low speed until mixed well.
- Spoon pudding into prepared pie crust and stick in the fridge until set.
- Before serving, top each piece with a scoop of cool whip and chocolate shavings.