For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
For the Toppings:
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Divided
- 2 cups Sliced Almonds, Divided
- 3 1/2 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Raspberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl stir together melted butter and cake mix. Press into greased 9×13″ pan.
- On top of this crust, sprinkle 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups almonds.
- Pour condensed milk evenly on top. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Carefully spoon jam over the top as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and almonds.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges lightly brown.
- Let cool before cutting into bars. Store covered in the refrigerator.