For the graham cracker crust:
- 18 full sheets (2 sleeves) of graham crackers, finely ground (approximately 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
For the cheesecake:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a food processor or a mixing bowl until well combined. Transfer to a 13″ x 9″ baking dish and press down firmly to form crust. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before filling.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Use a spoon to fold in the whipped topping and mix until well combined. Carefully spread cheesecake mixture over prepared crust.
- Spoon blueberry topping on top of filling, spreading out evenly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Slice into squares and serve.
Total time does not include chilling time. Should be made several hours or a day in advance.
Can substitute 3 cups of homemade whipped cream for the frozen whipped topping, if preferred