- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Coconut Pecan frosting
1. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place the chocolate chips, 2 tbsp butter and Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the pudding mix and continue to stir for an additional 1-2 minutes, thoroughly mixing the ingredients. Add the marshmallow creme. Stir until combined.
3. Remove from the heat and immediately pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate a few hours or until firm.
4. Spread the Coconut Pecan Frosting over the fudge.
5. Remove from pan. Cut into squares to serve.
This fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated. Store in a loosely covered container and use within a few days. For a firmer texture, you can refrigerate.