Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 – 14 days
- 2 lemons (peels only)
- small bunch of fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Castile soap (optional)
- 2 cups water
- 24 oz spray bottle
- Add the lemon peels and fresh thyme to the mason jar and cover them with the distilled white vinegar. Screw the lid on the jar and allow the vinegar to infuse for 10 to 14 days.
- Once the vinegar has infused, strain the lemon peel and thyme out and transfer ½ cup of the vinegar to a spray bottle. Add the water and the Castile soap (if using) to the vinegar to dilute it. Place the spray nozzle on the bottle and give it a good shake to mix the soap into the vinegar and water solution.
- Use the cleaning solution to clean countertops, sinks, and toilets. Spray the surface to be cleaned, and wipe it with a wet towel or sponge.