Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- ½ lb halved small new potatoes (white and purple)
- ½ lb cut carrots
- ½ lb brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 large shallots, quartered
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- ¾ Tsp kosher salt
- ½ Tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs balsamic syrup
- 1 Tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts, carrots, potatoes and shallots with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the vegetables to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- Place roasted vegetables back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic syrup and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.