I Am 60 Years Old And This Plant Returned My Vision, Removed Fat From My Liver, And Completely Cleaned My Colon
This red vegetable is often added in different salads, but not everyone is aware of its nutritious values.
It has a specific taste, but the health benefits of this vegetable are amazing. I actually love its flavor ad add them in my natural juices combined with cucumber, celery, ginger and spinach.
Beets are very beneficial in improving the eyesight, the colon and liver and they can also boost your energy during the day. Beets are rich in rare nutrients like betamine – which is beneficial in reducing stress and also calming and soothing the nerves.
Beets also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain high amount of antioxidants that are helpful in the fight against free radical in the body and can ameliorate your health. Here is the recipe for the nutritious and very healthy salad that you can consume any time you want:
- 2 organic onions
- 3 organic beets
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
- First peel the beets and then put them in water to boil with a little bit of Himalayan salt. After cut them into small slices and place them into one bowl.
- After that cut the onion and put it with the beets, pour some vinegar and olive oil and you can add a little bit more salt for better taste.
- In the end add some vinaigrette on top and leave it for about an hour.
This salad is rich with nutrients and it can improve your vision and also clean the liver and colon. It is also very beneficial for your health, so it is recommended to consume it every day for a week.