- 1 market bundle/pack of kangkong (separate the stem and the leaves)
- 300 grams pork belly (sliced)
- 50 grams shrimp paste (bagoong)
- medium size onion (minced)
- 1 Tbsp garlic (minced)
- Heat the cooking pan. Add the pork belly and let the meat’s oil come out. Wait until the meat turns to brown.
- Set aside the meat at the other side of the cooking pan and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the shrimp paste and mix it well. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the kangkong stem and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the kangkong leaves and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Serve the kangkong recipe with rice.