- 6 cups lucky charms cereal
- 10.5 oz bag miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- Grease a 8 x 8″ clear baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, heat your marshmallows and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes or until the marshmallows get puffy.
- Stir your marshmallow mixture well and mix in 6 cups of your lucky charms cereal.
- Scoop your Lucky Charms mixture into your greased baking dish and press your cereal mixture into your pan evenly (I like to spray a non stick cooking spray on a plastic zip lock bag and press with that)
- Press more marshmallows onto the top of your bars while the mixture is still sticky.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and slice into squares.
Makes: 9 square
Prep: 10 minutes