- One Chocolate Cake, baked in a 9×13” pan
- 1 10.5oz bag of miniature marshmallows
For the frosting:
- 1/3 CUP Butter
- 1/3 CUP Milk
- 1/3 CUP Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 CUPS Powdered sugar
- Bake chocolate cake according to instructions.
- Remove cake from oven and sprinkle marshmallows all over the cake, completely covering it.
- Return to oven (at 350 degrees°F) for 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are just slightly puffed and melted.
- Allow cake to cool completely before drizzling frosting on top.
- For the frosting: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add milk and cocoa powder and whisk well.
- Cook for about 2-3 more minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture has thickened slightly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Use an electric mixer to make the frosting smooth.
- Drizzle warm frosting immediately over cake.