One pan creamy balsamic chicken & green beans is healthy, full of savory flavors, and ready in 30 minutes.
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 pound green beans
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Whisk together Greek yogurt, vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, and salt and pepper.
- Grease a large pan/skillet. Brown chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat. Add green beans and sauce, stir to coat. Cook for 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through and green beans are tender.
- Top dish with cracked black pepper and fresh thyme (optional) and serve.