- 24 oz White chocolate (I used 2 bags of white chocolate chips)
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable shortening
- 1 CUP Chocolate cookies crumbs
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place the white chocolate and shortening in the top pan of a double boiler.
- Heat while stirring until thoroughly melted.
- Once the white chocolate is melted stir in ½ cup of the cookie crumbs until just blended. Do not over-stir.
- Spoon the melted chocolate onto the cookie sheet. Then use a spatula to spread it evenly over the cookie sheet.
- Let sit in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Break the cookies and cream bark into pieces.
This photo is copyright protected