- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 14 oz can corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons poblano pepper, chopped
- 4 oz jar pimentos
- 2 tablespoon cilantro chopped garnish
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar Jack cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- splash lime juice
In a bowl, combine half of the bacon, corn, peppers, pimentos, mayo, sour cream, cheese, cumin, chile powder, salt and lime juice, stir. Arrange dip in a small skillet or baking dish.
Preheat broiler. Arrange remaining bacon on top and broil dip for 3-5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with green onions and cilantro if desired. Serve immediately.