- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract, divided
- 3-4 drops of red food coloring.
- 16 oz Cool Whip topping
- 2 3.4 oz boxes of white chocolate pudding
- 2 1/3 cups of milk
- 1 10 oz bag of Hershey Candy Cane Kisses, chopped
- Process Oreos in a food processor until you have fine crumbs. Toss crums with melted butter and spread into a 9 x 13 in pan or baking dish. Place dish in the freezer whie you prepare the other layers.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese and the powdered sugar until creamy. Stir in 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract. Stir in food coloring. Fold in 1 cup of the 1/3 of the whipped topping and 1 cup of the chopped candy. Spread cream cheese layer over the crust. Set aside.
- Beat together the pudding mixes and the milk using a whisk attachement. Continue to whisk until mixture is thickened. Fold in another 1/3 of the whipped topping. Carefully spread pudding over cream cheese layer
- Combine remaining whipped topping and 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract. Spread this layer over the pudding. Top with remaining chopped chocolate.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.