- 1 3.4oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple (do not drain!)
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip (I used lite) – thawed
- 1 Tsp rum extract
- 2 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 Cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ Cup chopped nuts (your favorite)
- Combine pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip, rum extract, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts.
- Chill until ready to served.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Piña Colada Cake!