- 2 lbs. white fish (sea perch) cut into serving size
- 1 medium size red onion, cut into 4
- 1 large tomato, cut into 4
- 2 cups kamote (sweet potato) leaves
- salt and ground brown pepper to taste
- 3-4 cups of water
- Using a deep pot bring water to boil in high heat.
- Once water starts boiling reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato and onion.
- After few minutes season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Add slices of fish and simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
- Top with kamote leaves and simmer for few more minutes or till leaves is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.Enjoy!