- 4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted once
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups room temperature butter
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 and ½ cups diced fresh peaches
- Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 10 inch 16 cup tube pan with non-stick spray.
- In order listed add flour, sugar, butter, buttermilk, peach schnapps, eggs and vanilla to 4 quart bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat at low 1 minute. Scrap sides.
- Mix another 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Fold in peaches.
- Pour into tube pan and bake 1 hour 25 to 1 hour 35 minutes, test cake with a wooden pick for doneness. Cake is done with no crumbs or dry crumbs are on pic.