3 chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
salt and pepper
1/4 C flour
6 Tb butter, divided
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 Tb apple cider vinegar
2 Tb soy sauce
1/2 C honey
1. Take a sharp knife and fillet each chicken breast into two equal halves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Pour the flour into a shallow dish (a pie plate works great) and dredge each chicken piece into it, making sure both sides are covered.
3. Heat a large deep skillet up over medium high heat. Add 4 Tb of butter and allow it to melt. Place the chicken in the skillet. Allow it to brown on both sides (should take about 3 minutes per side).
4. Scoot the chicken to the sides of the pan and place 2 Tb butter into the center allowing it to melt.
5. Into the center of the pan place the garlic, stir to combine and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and honey (into the center of the pan). Then, shake the pan a bit, allowing the sauce and garlic to spread and combine.
7. Cook until the sauce thickens and the chicken is no longer pink in the middle. (Should only take 2-3 minutes).
Serve immediately and enjoy!