6 potatoes, bakers
1/2 yellow bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
1 red onion
1/2 c ham
1/2 c bacon, cooked
1/4 c milk, 1%
5 Tbsp margarine
5 Tbsp olive oil, light
1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp garlic pepper
1 1/2 c sour cream
1. pre heat oven to 350 degrees wash potatoes, poke holes with fork, bake for about 2 1/2 hours
2. while those are baking dice up the onion, peppers, ham, and bacon
3. sautee the onions, and peppers and garlic pepper in the olive oil until tender. remove from heat
4. mix the crumbled bacon, and diced ham with the onion mixture, sautee for about 5 minutes.
5. drain oil from mixture.
6. when potatoes are tender when stabbed with a fork, remove from oven, cut in half, length wise, and allow about 10 minutes to cool
7. when potatoes are cooled, scoop out the inside with a spoon being careful not to break the skin. save the shells on a foil lined cook sheet
8. put the scooped out potato into a bowl, mash with margarine, milk, sour cream and half the cheddae cheese
9. when done mashing to your desired chunkiness, or smoothness, add in the bacon, ham, onion mixture. mix well
10. begin scooping mixture back into shells fill them as full as you can they can be over flowing
11. cover the potatoes with remaining cheese. bake for about 15 minutes at 350.
12. Let cool about 10 minutes before serving..