- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust (Try my Amish Never Fail Pie Crust recipe below!)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- In a large sauce pan, whisk together the sugar, flour, and cocoa.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, yolks, and vanilla. Pour into the sauce pan.
- Turn the heat to medium and stir in the butter. Bring to a simmer and allow to thicken.
- Pour into the baked pie crust and smooth the top. Let cool at room temperature for 2 hours and chill in the refrigerator for an additional 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!