- 5 eggs
- ½ c milk
- 3 c frozen hash browns, thawed
- ⅓ c green onion, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1.5 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon
- Cut your bacon into pieces and fry until it’s crispy.
- Chop green onions roughly.
- Combine eggs and milk and whisk until well blended.
- Stir in hash browns, salt, green onions, approx 4 slices of bacon and 1 cup of cheese.
- Pour into 9″ deep dish pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Immediately top with the remaining cheese and bacon.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!