- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8×8 inch casserole dish and set aside.
Beat together the eggs and milk. Add seasoning salt, ham, Cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese and minced onion. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!