Banana Pudding Lush Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 boxes vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large bananas, thinly sliced
- 20 Nilla Wafers, 5 crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease & flour a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Prepare the cake per boxed directions.
- Pour the batter into greased/floured baking dish
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, with is roughly about 23 minutes.
- Let cool
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the pudding:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding packs and the milk until thick. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat the heavy cream, sugar, and pure vanilla until stiff peaks form. (this is your whipped cream) Set aside.
- Using the bottom of a spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Spread the pudding mixture over top of the cake, then top with a layer of banana slices, reserving a few for the top
- Spread whipped cream on top and sprinkle all over with lightly crushed Nilla Wafers and bananas.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!