2 Cups | Confectioners Sugar, Sifted
1 Cup | Unsalted Butter
2 | Cage Free Eggs
1 Teaspoon | Vanilla
5-8 | Bananas, Cut Into Rounds
1 Pound 4 Ounce Can | Crushed Pineapple, Drained Well
12 Ounce Container | Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
1 Cup | Chopped Nuts (go for pecans)
8 Ounces | Maraschino Cherries, Drained
2 | 9 Inch Graham Cracker Crust Pie Shells
What To Do:
1. Combine sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat until light.
2. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
3. Add vanilla and beat until light and fluffy. Divide filling in half and spread it carefully into each pie crust.
4. Divide and arrange banana slices over mixture of each pie. Drain the pineapple then “squish” it with your hands so the pie isn’t soupy. Top the pie with the drained pineapple.
5. Cover each pie with whipped topping, nuts and cherries.
6. Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
Yields: 2 pies and 8-16 best friends.