Who even comes up with these names?
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix ( Milk Chocolate) or you can make your own chocolate cake mix
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 1 Jar of Hershey’s Caramel Topping 12 oz
- 1 large Container of Cool Whip ( I use free)
- 1 package Heath English Toffee Bits 8 oz
- Follow the recipe on the cake mix.
- When the cake is done and it’s still hot poke holes in the cake with a toothpick.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and the caramel on top of the cake.
- Let Cool Put in the Refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Take Cake out of the refrigerator and spread cool whip on top of the cake then drizzle caramel sauce on top and garnish with heath English toffee bits.
- Put cake back in the refrigerator and let sit over night.
- Enjoy (To be kept in refrigerator)