1 box brownie mix
1/2 c small curd cottage cheese, strained
4 oz cream cheese
2 Tbsp honey
1/2 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a small bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, cream cheese, honey, lemon zest, vanilla extract and salt; set aside.
3. Meanwhile, prepare your brownies according to the package directions.
4. Line a 24-cup mini muffin pan & grease.
5. Spoon brownie batter into each cup, filling about 3/4 full, then dollop the blintz mixture on top.
6. Place in oven and bake for approximately 25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.