1. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
2. Beat the eggs, sugar, Crisco, and butter together. Add in the flour slowly and beat until blended.
3. Add in the milk and vanilla. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or well blended.
4. Add in the blueberries. Stir by hand.
5. Pour into a greased bundt pan. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
6. Cool in pan on cake rack 10 minutes then turn onto a cake plate.
7. While cake is cooling, in a sauce pot place the butter, blueberries, and sugar. Let cook until thickened then remove from the heat.
8. With a fork, poke some holes in the bottom of the cake while in the pan cooling.