- 1 (2) lb boneless pork loin
- 1 tsp ground sage
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 c water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine sage, salt, pepper and garlic. Rub over roast.
- Place in slow cooker with 1/2 cup water.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When roast is almost done, combine ingredients for glaze in small sauce pan. Heat and stir until mixture thickens.
- Carefully remove pork loin from slow cooker and place on foil lined baking pan.
- Cover roast with glaze and place under broiler for a couple of minutes.
- Serve roast with the remaining glaze. (it’s so good you will want to drizzle it on everything!)
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!