Brownie Batter Dip
- 1 package, 8 oz, cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz tube of cool whip
- 1 box of ghiradelli brownie mix, about 18 oz
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 C mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Using a standing mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the cool whip until smooth
- Add in the brownie mix and milk.
- Mix until smooth and fold in 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Scoop the brownie batter into the disposable piping bag
- Cut the tip off and pipe it into a serving dish
- Serve immediately or wrap the bowl in saran wrap and store in the fridge up to one day ahead.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!