Makes about 15 servings
- 11 oz. bag butterscotch chips
- 1 tsp. shortening
- 5 oz. can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup cashews
- In a microwave safe dish, add the butterscotch chips and shortening together. Heat in 15 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted. Stir well until glossy and smooth.
- Add the chow mein noodles and cashews and gently stir well until thoroughly coated with the butterscotch.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto parchment paper and allow to set up. After they have set up, store in a tupperware at room temperature.