- 12 precooked (frozen) breakfast sausage patties, thawed
- 2-3 sliced tomatoes
- 2-3 sliced avocados
- 12 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed (1 Lb)
- 1 c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- extra cheddar cheese for topping
- Layer the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan with sausage topped with tomatoes and avocado.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in all other ingredients. Pour hash and egg mixture over the sausage, tomatoes, and avocados.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 min or until well set. Top with extra cheddar right after pulling out of the oven so it melts all over the top. Top with salsa or diced tomatoes and sour cream.