1 c smashed ripe bananas
1/2 c vegetable oil
1 c sugar
1 1/2 c flour
1 tsp ground allspice
3 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp each – ground cloves & ground nutmeg
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 c oatmeal, uncooked
1 c each – raisins – shredded carrots & chopped nuts
1 – 8 oz softened cream cheese
1/4 c softened butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 c confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan or dish with nonstick cooking spray. ( I use Bakers Joy ). In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, banana and oil. Whisk in eggs. Mix in raisins, nuts, oatmeal and carrots.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices.
3. Beat the dry ingredients with the wet. ( I just used a spatula ) Spread batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake for roughly 40 minutes or until pick comes out clean. Don’t over bake!
5. Remove from oven to cool. Make frosting.
6. In a medium bowl, whip together the butter and cream cheese. Beat in vanilla. Next, add sugar until all is beat in and smooth.
7. Frost cooled cake and enjoy!