1 1/2 lb ground chuck
1 medium chopped onion
1 c garlic and herb bread crumbs
1 c milk
1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 tsp mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 c each – ketchup & water
1 Tbsp mustard
1/4 c plus two tablespoons brown sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. In a medium bowl, with clean hands, mix together all indredients for meatloaf until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
2. Spray a small roaster or baking dish and pat meat mixture out into loaf form.
3. Make glaze by whisking together until sugar is dissolved.
4. Brush top and sides of meatloaf and place in oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until reaches 160 degree, glazing several times as it bakes. I cover my meatloaf for the first 30 minutes.
5. Once finished, remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes before slicing. If you have glaze left, heat and serve along side. Enjoy!