If you are trying to get away from Bread…
It might be easily passed but this Nutrient Dense cabbage is Low in Fat & Carbs, high in Fibre and Rich in Anti-oxidants… and makes a pretty darn good replacement of bread but it’s low carb, gluten free and grain free!
Cauliflower ‘bread’ Sticks:
1 head of Cauliflower
1/2 cup shredded Cheese
2 Eggs, beaten
1 tsp dried Parsley or Oregano or Basil
2 cloves Garlic, minced
Onion powder, Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut up Cauliflower and steam till soft.. put on a tea towel and blot, try to get as ‘dry’ as possible.
3. Put in food processor or blend till it’s mashed potato texture.
4. In medium bowl stir Cauliflower, Eggs, Cheese, Garlic & Seasonings
5. Lightly spray baking pan and pat the mixture out.
6. Bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes or until top starts to brown
Cut into bread sticks
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!