- 1 (29-ounce) can Dole fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1-ounce) box cheesecake flavor Sugar-Free Jell-O pudding
- 8 ounces Daisy sour cream
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup Jet-Puffed miniature marshmallows
Drain all fruit. If fruit was packed in syrup, rinse in cold water and drain.
Combine fruit cocktail, pineapple, mandarin oranges and cherries in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheesecake flavored pudding mix and stir to coat. Add in sour cream and Cool Whip and stir well.
Fold in marshmallows and chill for at least one hour before serving.