4 can(s) green beans, drained (14.5 oz each)
2 can(s) cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz each)
2 can(s) French fried onions (small, 2.8 oz each)
4 c mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 c mushrooms, washed and chopped
1/3 c milk, 2%
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl add green beans, fresh mushrooms, both cans of soup and milk.
2. Mix together well.
3. Fold in 2 cups of the cheese and 1 can of fried onions.
4. Pour into a 13×9 casserole dish.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove foil.
7. Cover top with remaining cheese and 2nd can of fried onions.
8. Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.