2 Tbsp butter
1 clove garlic, minced
pinch dried rosemary
4 Tbsp butter
1/4 tsp salt
dash(es) ground pepper
4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 1/2 c milk
1 c grated Romano cheese
1-2 loaves frozen bread dough, completely thawed and let rise
1 fully cooked Italian seasoned/plain rotisserie chicken, meat removed from bone and chopped
2 c torn fresh spinach leaves
1 1/2 c fresh sliced mushrooms
1-2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 1/2 c Italian cheese blend, shredded
1. Garlic Butter: Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Blend in garlic, rosemary, and salt. Set aside.
2. Pizza Dough: Pre-heat oven to 400°. After dough has completely thawed and risen until doubled. Turn out on a greased pizza pan, spreading to edge. Poke dough repeatedly with a fork to get minimal rise. Spread garlic butter over crust with a pastry brush. Cook dough in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Remove and pierce any air bubbles that rose while baking, flattening surface.
3. Alfredo Sauce: Melt butter, salt and pepper in a small saucepan. Add flour, creating a roux. Whisk in milk and Romano cheese. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce and the chopped chicken. This helps the meat from drying out while cooking.
4. Assemble: Cover dough with alfredo sauce. Then add mozzarella cheese over sauce. Top with torn spinach, sliced mushrooms, and cooked chicken. The last layer is an Italian Pizza blend cheese (or additional mozzarella).
5. Bake: Put in the oven at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let set for 3-5 minutes before cutting.