2 box Stove Top chicken stuffing, 6 oz each
1 can(s) Campbell’s cream of mushroom roasted garlic soup, 10.5 oz
1/2 can(s) Campbell’s golden mushroom soup, 10.5 oz
1 pkg diced ham, 8 oz
2 1/2 lb chicken tenderloins
1 pkg Swiss cheese, 8 oz
1 pkg Muenster cheese, 8 oz
1 pkg French’s French Fried Onions (optional — but highly recommended!), 6 oz
1. Preheat oven to 425. Begin by cutting the tenderloins into cubes.
2. Add them to a large rimmed pan with a little bit of water (just enough to keep the chicken from burning to the bottom of the pan).
3. Cover and cook (stirring occasionally) until chicken is completely cooked. This usually takes about 15 minutes on medium-high (times may vary, so just keep an eye on it while you cook).
4. While the chicken is cooking prepare two boxes of stuffing according to the directions on the box.
5. Grease a 9×13 pan.
6. Create a layer of stuffing across the bottom of the pan. For this part, I generally get my hands wet with cold water and do a quick pat down to make the layer nice and flat.
7. Take the Swiss cheese and lay all of the pieces out over the stuffing, creating a thin layer of cheese.
8. When the chicken is completely cooked, remove the pan from heat and use a strainer to remove excess liquid from chicken.
9. In a large bowl mix the diced chicken, cubed ham, 1 can of cream of mushroom roasted garlic soup, and 1/2 can of golden mushroom soup together. (Optional) If adding French Fried Onions to casserole, add half of the package into this creamy mixture and reserve the other half for topping the casserole after it is done baking.
10. Take the cream of mushroom soup mixture and evenly spread it out over the first cheese layer. A spatula works well for this part.
11. When the mixture is evenly spread, take the Muenster cheese and create another even cheese layer.
12. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top.
13. Cook in the over for 20-25 minutes. Cheese should be melted and casserole will be bubbling (this lets you know it is done). (Optional) If you are using French Fried Onions, cook the casserole for 20 minutes, top with onions, and cook an additional 5 minutes.