1 4 oz box of button mushrooms
1 15 oz package of ole mexican foods chorizo sausage
2 medium size jalapeno peppers
1 8 oz pack of cream cheese room temp
pinch of salt
2 packs of crescent rolls
olive oil, extra virgin
1. Clean and finely chop button mushrooms.
2. Drizzle some olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
3. Saute the mushrooms and set aside in a bowl.
4. Open the chorizo sausage and remove from the casing.
5. Place in a skillet over medium heat and cook about 7 minutes.
6. Chop and dice fine the jalapeno peppers.
7. In a mixing bowl place the cream cheese.
8. Add in the mushrooms and peppers.
9. When sausage is ready, drain off the grease and add to the mixture and begin to mix by hand.
10. I used my mini muffin pan, pinched off crescent roll and flattened place in pan and added a spoonful of mixture, then pinched closed. It is ok that it comes out some.
11. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 7 to 8 min. being careful not to burn.
12. Remove from muffin tin as soon as they come out and place on a dish. Serve with sour cream or salsa. Maybe both.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!