Cook time: 45 Min Prep time: 30 Min Serves: 10-20
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 can(s) biscuits (10 count)
1 pkg Philly cream cheese (cut in 20 cubes)
1 stick butter, softened
1 c brown sugar
1 box butterscotch instant pudding
1/2 c walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a Bundt pan by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
3. On a cutting board separate the biscuits. Sprinkle each biscuit top with cinnamon & sugar mixture.
4. Place a cube of cream cheese in the center of each biscuit.
5. Fold the edges in.
6. Roll the biscuits between your hands to form a small ball.
7. Once all the biscuits are filled and rolled into balls, put into a large Ziploc bag. Pour in the rest of the cinnamon mixture and shake to coat the biscuits.
8. In a saucepan, melt together the butter and brown sugar until combined – don’t burn it.
9. First, scatter the chopped walnuts around the bottom of the Bundt pan.
10. Then place half of the biscuit balls in the pan evenly spacing.
11. Cover these with half of the butter and brown sugar mixture.
12. Sprinkle with half of the DRY butterscotch pudding mix.
13. Then add the remaining biscuit balls.
14. Coat with remaining brown sugar and butter mixture.
15. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
16. Bake in the oven on the middle rack for 40 to 50 minutes until the biscuits have plumped up and gotten golden brown.
17. Invert onto a plate while it’s still hot. Serve warm with your favorite hot chocolate or coffee.