I love bold flavors to shine when I grill so this recipe represents the best of the west!
2 Tbsp grated horseradish
1 c bottled creamy ranch salad dressing
2 Tbsp diced red radish
1 Tbsp sea salt
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp chipotle chili powder
1 tsp finely ground coffee beans
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp turbinado sugar
1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
1 Tbsp cooking oil
1 large 20-inch italian bread loaf, cut in 1-inch slices
1/4 c chopped fresh basil
1/4 c chopped shallots
1/2 c cherry tomatoes, sliced in halve
1/4 c crumbled blue cheese
4 c arugula leaves
1. Prepare horseradish Ranch dressing by combining horseradish, Ranch dressing and radish in a serving bowl. Cover and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine the sea salt, cumin, paprika, chili powder, coffee, black pepper and sugar. Rub both sides of tenderloin with the spice blend. Let tenderloin rest on a plate for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, preheat clean grill to medium-high heat. Brush grill racks with oil and grill tenderloin for 4-6 minutes on each side, until desired doneness. Remove tenderloin to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Grill bread slices until golden, flipping once. In a bowl combine the basil, shallots, tomatoes and blue cheese. Slice tenderloin against the grain into 1/4-inch thick slices.
5. Assemble salad by spreading arugula across a serving platter. Lay grilled bread pieces on top of each arugula bed and fan out tenderloin slices across arugula. Top steak with tomato blend and drizzle with Ranch dressing. So delicious!