“I ended up getting some snow crab legs on sale at the market. I wanted something a little different from plain steamed, boiled, or grilled crab legs, so I ended up throwing a few things together to make this awesome crab leg dish. Enjoy! This would be great with shrimp as well.”
- 1 pound Snow Crab clusters, thawed if necessary
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- Cut a slit, length-wise, into the shell of each piece of crab.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook the garlic in the butter until translucent; stir in the parsley, salt, and pepper. Continue to heat mixture until bubbling. Add the crab legs; toss to coat; allow to simmer in the butter mixture until completely heated, 5 to 6 minutes.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!