1. Melt 1 tbsp butter in a saucepan. Then add crab meat and gently toss. Remove from heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, mayo, cream, lemon juice, and Old Bay seasoning.
3. Place cold egg whites in a mixing bowl and whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form.
4. Very gently fold the mustard mixture, crab, Panko crumbs and parsley into the egg white peaks.
5. Preparing the lobster tails. Using kitchen scissors cut through the shell on the back (the humped part of the shell) down to the tail fin. Do not remove the under shell. I run my finger between the meat and the shell to loosen it from each other.
6. Now lift out the uncooked tail through the shell opening and set aside.
7. To keep the tails flat while cooking, use bamboo skewers.