1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 Tbs sugar
2 C milk
2 Lg eggs
2 Tbs melted butter
2 cans Comstock strawberry pie filling or flavor of your choice.
powder sugar, ice cream, whip cream, yogurt, the choice is all yours.
1. Combine “CREPE Mix Ingredients” and set aside overnight in the fridge. Not less than 4 Hrs.
2. To Cook Crepes: Season a small egg pan or skillet with melted butter.
3. Pour 1/4 cup MIX (use a measuring cup) into medium-high heated skillet/pan. Cook until brown on both sides.
4. As they cook, place on a platter and separate with wax paper until ready to fill them. Keep warm.
5. To Fill Crepes: Heat filling to hot, add warm filling and roll in jelly roll style. Place on your serving plate.
6. Top with sprinkled powder sugar (dust well), whip cream, or your choice of toppings above.
7. SO EASY to make, SO GOOD, and very pretty on a platter, your family will think you’re “SPECIAL” TOO!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!