A sumptuous Christmas treat good for 9.
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 8 egg
- 1 ½ cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pack of fully cooked sausage crumbles
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon finely freshly chopped garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled for garnish, if desired
- ½ cup chopped roasted red bell peppers and/orsun-dried tomatoes
- Coat the slow cooker with a non-sticky spray
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, Bisquick mix and eggs. Stir well until blended.
- Place the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Add the spinach, bell peppers, garlic, basil, sausage and 1 ½ cups of feta cheese. Stir well.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on high or 5 to 6 hours on low.
- Garnish with feta cheese and slice.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!