Cook time: 5 Min Prep time: 25 Min Serves: many
8 oz sour cream
1 small packet Hidden Valley Ranch
5 Tbsp cajun seasoning, divided
4 1/2 Tbsp cayenne pepper, divided
2 c self-rising flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 c milk, add more if needed
2 bags onion boilers, peeled
1 bottle canola oil
1. Preheat deep fryer to 400 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl add the sour cream, ranch packet, 1 tablespoon of the Cajun seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon of the cayenne pepper. Mix well. Chill while onion boilers cook.
3. In a medium bowl add the flour, egg, and milk. Mix well.
4. Add 4 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning to the batter.
5. Add 4 tablespoons of the cayenne pepper to the batter.
6. Add the salt and black pepper to the batter. Mix well.
7. Take each onion boiler and coat with the batter. Deep fry for 1-2 minutes.
8. Drain on paper towel.
9. Enjoy with Cajun sauce!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!