- 1lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 1/2cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2cups Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained (from two 14.5-oz cans)
- 1cup water
- 1teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1package (3 oz) beef-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 1/2cups frozen cut green beans
Cook beef and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked then drain.
Add tomatoes, water, Italian seasoning and contents of seasoning packet from soup mix and mix well. Heat to boiling. Break up noodles and stir in noodles and beans.
Return to a boil. Reduce heat to low then cover and simmer 5 minutes until noodles and beans are tender, stirring occasionally.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!